Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sensational Kids



Sensational Kids: Hope and Help for Children with Sensory Processing Disorder


This book just came from the library and I'm excited. I can get more into this book than most fiction books. It's full of stories of kids that I can relate to.

I'll be putting some very-short excerpts up and then do a response. I hope that's not too illegal. I guess is if the author, Lucy Jane Miller, Ph.D., OTR gets upset, I can take this down.

There are two main books I've heard of for parents of SDD kids, this one and
The Out-Of-Synch Child by Carol Stock Kranowitz, M.A.

I am very blessed not to have SPD to the extremes that some kids do. I can relate to them on some levels, and on others I can only imagine what they must be going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails