Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sock Invasion


Socks

Even though I hated nylons, didn’t mean I liked socks much more.

Socks always had to be worn inside out – and adjusted a few times before putting on my shoes. If they weren’t on correctly, I would simply have to take off my shoes and pull and tug the sock until it was just right.

I thought everybody wore their socks inside out, until I saw other kids had their socks on with the seams next to their toes. I was really perplexed because I just didn't get how they could stand it.

Those darn seams! They make life miserable.

Now here is life now. I've forced myself to get used to socks, sometimes right side out. I've found socks that don't have many seams and that is better. Sometimes it gets to be very distracting, but I'm doing a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails