Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Benefit #1


Time to be positive, folks.
I'm going to try to do a series of posts on the benefits of different things I have going on with me.
Here's #1 for ADHD.
I have so much energy and am ever so awake! Not only am I a morning person, I'm a night person as well.
Here's an example.
Yesterday morning I didn't have to get up till 10 AM but, instead, I arose at 7:30. Carpe diem much? I ended up running around the house with my Lightning McQueen bouncy ball. I bounced it around the bathroom, against walls, down the hall, into the tub, against the ceiling. My poor parents. After that I curled up in bed to find the warm spot. The moment my parents left the house I was up and out of bed again. I turned on the music and danced around some more. I got started on making a delicious batch of Rosemary and Olive Oil Flatbread (thank you Martha Stewart!). And this is all being done before I even had to wake up. Then I ran to the studio to learn a song on the piano, sing a bit, bit of melodica, bit of auto harp. Back to the kitchen. And then I realized it was time to go to school...
Later that night I ended up cleaning my room until Midnight for kicks. Normally, though, I strive for an earlier bed time. I do absolute best when I can get at least 7 hours of sleep. I really crave the time I can have when I can slowly get ready for bed and just relax and let my mind wander when I'm in there. With all my energy, sometimes sleep comes slowly.

Anyways, that's a benefit in my eyes.
I'm a morning and night person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails