Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Gone

I did it.
I deactivated my Facebook account.

Perhaps it will only be for a week, maybe longer, I'm not sure yet. I've known for a while that Facebook was the largest time-waster in my life and I've done week breaks from it and this is ust one of those - except for this time, I deactivated.

That means my account is still in storage at Facebook, but no one can see my profile. I am gone from this earth. The thousands and thousands of pictures I have up there (at least 4,000, I would assume) can't be viewed. When you go to view one and click on the thumbnail - no success is had.

I am excited to see what this will do to my life.

Facebook would take up time I didn't have. I would check it without cause. Waste of time. After it happened, I ended up cleaning my room that night. Off to a good start, I'd say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails