Saturday, May 8, 2010

2:28 AM Snack


Today is Saturday yet it still unofficially feels like Friday. It's that time where I'm not really sure what point of the day I'm at. The clock now says 2:45 AM.

I don't know why I wasn't asleep, but 2:28 came and I was craving bread. Fresh bread.

So I went to the kitchen, turned on a lamp, and bread was made.

I then had 25 minutes to fill while it baked. While I filled my time with some research, the bread baking filled my house with deliciouss smells.

Such a beautiful little loaf. A delicious simple loaf of bread.

Ingredients? Just whole wheat flour, oats, a splash of olive oil, soy milk, baking powder and my favourite sweetner, honey.

Now I can sleep in peace, bread by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails