Friday, May 28, 2010

Do The D.A.N.C.E.



Child-caring is prime for me because I get to wiggle, move, shake, and twist to my hearts content. They like it. I like it.

We don't know what we're doing and we don't need to. Dance is a way to get the energy level a bit lower and make for a smoother transition to bed if done right.

Goodness. I'd just like to dance around three more times than I am right now for kicks. I want to learn. Don't want to compete, wouldn't mind inovating, not keen on the financial investments, though. I'm such an awkward dancer, but I have so much fun doing it that caring about the awkward-dancer-ness is not high on the priority list.

I pixelated her face just so she can keep up some privacy. I'm not her mom so it's not really my right to publish pictures of her face. But trust me, that's one awesome kid right there.

1 comment:

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails