Sunday, May 2, 2010

Strange




Unique.
Special.
Odd.
Different.
Original.
Weird.
Strange.

Any other words you would like to describe me as? That's what I am.

See, I know I'm not normal. Far from it. And I think I'm rather content. But sometimes I realize that there are a few aspects of me that I ought to change. Those elements that are abnormal. But I have no idea what it is. And I feel like changing me would make me unhappy.

I don't know how normal people do what they do. I know the term normal is rediculous and impossible to define, but bear with me here. Anyways, I don't even get how their minds function. My mind percieves life differently, I guess. And when I try and be like others, I'm not too happy. So I ought to keep being me, regardless of the results? But I believe I can improve myself...

But the fruit of the spirit are love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfullness, gentleness, self-control.

Got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails