Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Discover


I've been trying to get my hike on.

It makes me feel good. Being outside get's me giddy. Seeing new paths get's me excited.

Discovery Park is a pretty short hike, but 99% worth your time and effort to get there. Not that it takes much time because it's right there in Magnolia, West Seattle.

Apparently there are 270 species of bird bird birds.

I just feel blessed that I can hop on over here in just a 30 minutes drive. It's so refreshing and free. This is ideal entertainment, for me.

During my time there with Monica, we met a little tike named Lucien. Lucien called us his kids. If we went a bit too fast he would yell out, "I need my kids!" I guess we were his kids, along with another crew. The first time he greated me it was with arms open wide. Lucien showed me boats in the water.

Lucien and I are definitly friends. I am his kid.


2 comments:

  1. I love your photos! They are so beautiful! I love your life shots!! You must make some for me!!
    I love Discover! I always learn something when i am outdoors.
    Last time we went camping I had a mating pair of birds that visited every morning. Before that a fox or something was sniffing around out tent... needless to say i POOPED MYSELF!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails