Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Mon Bébé



Bet you didn't know I was a most-magical painter!
Bet I didn't know that either.

Me and the the 2-d painting/colouring/scratching arts - it's no pretending that I can do them... at all. In fact I think it's safe to say I'm mighty miserable at them.

My dear friend Carole, though, she has a gift! She also has a passion she loves to share for the arts. I ran into her, although not literally, at the corner across from St. Vinny's a few Fridays ago. I had just finished scootering down the Burke Gilman after an 11 hour day nannying the boys. She was getting off the bus with her sister from dance.

They invited me over and I thought it would be lovely.

Carole's art inventory is vast... and she has canvas.

I was to paint that canvas.

And as you can see, my artistic talents really shine though.

*couh*

Is this baby more than just a joke? I have to admit the little guy has grown on me. Yes, I've become attached to this near-dreadful gangsta-excuse for a baby. He has a place on my wall.

He has a name but it cannot be shared here. Someone might steal his identity.

Ok, I know he might hurt your eyes at first. Might make you cringe. Give you the giggles. But after a week, I bet he'd find a place in your heart to.

Maybe...

2 comments:

  1. I like it. Reminds me of Matisse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm wondering about the baby's red goggles....

    ReplyDelete

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails