Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Rabbit



The Volkswagen Rabbit is taking up too much of my time, lately.

Even though I don't drive, I'm considering buying one eventually-soon. I get much enjoyment out of reading about them online, learning about them, and looking at the pictures I took of them at the Cruise. I also get to look up ones for say on Craigslist and Ebay Motors.

I wish I saw more of them on the road.

Unfortunately, when I walk home from the bus stop each day, I generally only see one Volkswagen. I would like to see more. But at least the car I see is a beautiful one. GTI Mark 5 Fahrenheit Edition. Yep. It's a gorgeous shade of orange. It's at the top of the hill and a great motivator when I feel a bit lacking-in-strength.

"Almost to the orange car, almost to the orange car, pull through, you can do it, almost to the orange car."

1 comment:

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails