Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sandwich Sort of Morning


I awoke this morning at 5:45.
I was hungry.

I scurdled over to the kitchen and on the way saw my pop sleeping on the couch. I guess he's been feeling sick, that's the only reason why he would be on the couch.

Got out some whole wheat bread and brushed both sides with olive oil.

Next came the fresh-ish mozzarella from Trader Joe's.
This creates a barrier from the...

Slices of tomato.

In slicing the tomatoes, I slurp up the guts of them, the wet stuff, so I don't get a soggy sandwich. I also chop the bits up a in half so when I take a bite, I don't drag out large bites of tomato.

Skippering out to the garden got me fresh basil and rosemary.

More cheese.

Bread.

Olive oil.

Into the pan - my favourite skillet that I get to take with me when I move out.
Another pan on top to squish them together.

Cook. Cook. Cook.
Delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails