Saturday, July 3, 2010

Garage Sailing


I'm sailing away, set an open course for the virgin sea
'Cause I've got to be free, free to face the life that's ahead of me.



Sailing? Garage sale-ing.
Today took me a a few mates to Queen Ann, Fremont, and Ballard.

Saturdays mean garage sails and garage sails are the best deals you can get.

I'd say we hit up six of them?

Here are a few highlights.

Magical Giraffe Picture with Frame- $1
(bonus - it had pictures behind the picture)
Gold Owl - $1
Tennis Ball - $0.25
Helly Hansen Jacket - $5
(originally $200)
Brown Box Purse + Camera Accessories - $5
Bruce Lee Poster - $3
Glass Steins - $0.50 each
Pillows - $1
Sleeping Beauty VHS - $1-3
Construction Helmets - Free
Fondue Set - $5

Refreshing morning. Nutrition was homemade bread + butter, banana, cherries, peach, pico de gallo, cheerios, and Greek yoghurt.

It was amusing to squeeze five people plus their findings into a small automobile.

After sailing, we went to Michael's home. From Michael's home to Casey's. Then I walked to SPU to catch the 13 to Union & 3rd and then tranfered to the 522 which took me all the way home home home.

This evening, I've got the Zombie Walk. Seattle's trying to break the world record. I wouldn't be surprised if we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails