Monday, July 5, 2010

What's Been Cooking In the Past Week


Mmmmmmm.

I would highly recommend the Grilled Vegetable Wrap recipe over at Vegetarian Times.

It was easily wrapped for later consumption - always a bonus in my book for days when we all are up for eating at different times. Dad had a recording studio and my stomach was ready for food two hours before his.

The wrap is refreshing and packed with all sorts of fresh-veggies. I made extra bean-paste for dipping pitas in later or quesadillas.

I'd also recommend the "Sinfully Delightful Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes." Made them yesterday. Mmmmmmm. The addition of avocados was ingenius and appreciated.

Also made some whole wheat bread, whole wheat applesauce muffins, arugula salad, and a broccoli seaseme oil something-or-other. All tasted delicious.

2 comments:

  1. mmmm that wrap looks delicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so delicious!

    kellylynn9 - swap-bot

    ReplyDelete

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails