Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Pregnant


When I'm pregnant, I'll look like this.

Photo 1) Fingers Under Ribs
Photo 2) Pregnant Me!

I have no intentions of being pregnant any time soon. People ask me when I'll start dating, maybe even get married. The magical number right now is 27. I just can't see myself settling any time soon. Golly, if I found the right guy I'd be cool with some sort of relationship but as of now I don't see anything happening in the near future. I also choose not to even give myself a chance of getting pregnant till I get married, if I do.

Who knows.
That's the future and right now I have a squirrel report to focus on.
------------
Honesty Time
Yes. There is a guy I could see something happening with but I don't think anything will. So I'll just keep waiting.

7 comments:

  1. How does one report on squirrels?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A guy? Really? Hmmm....

    I guess I'll just wait and see.

    Hartley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :)

    This is hilarious! Likewise, I don't see myself settling down anytime soon. I love my boyfriend and enjoy spending time together but settling down and such is a while different issue. Well, cheers to freedom and fun! :)

    stephanie
    (thewhimsicalworld @ swap-bot)
    blog me, baby swap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha cute pictures! {billiemonster from swap-bot 'blog me baby' swap}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I said the same thing about no baby out of marriage, but sometimes, life happens (literally in this case). Last year, freshy out of a 4.5 year relationship, I found out that I was pregnant. My baby is four months old now, and I couldn't be happier with her in my life.

    That all aside, I love the photos on your blog. You make something as (seemingly) simple as a jar of tea look lovely.

    --BrandiAM (swapbot: I'm a Blogger, Follow Me swap)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha when I read the title is was like "Oh My!!" haha

    I really like what your talking about here and I like to think the same way but you never know what might happen haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you used the word golly.

    ReplyDelete

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails