Sunday, October 24, 2010

Soggy Walks and "Bright" Leaves



October 23, 2010
Lake Stevens

Fall simply REEKS of nostalgia. It blows my mind.

Fall will forever be my favourite season. I feel confident in that statement. I feel so confident that I'll say it again.

Fall will forever be my favourite season.

When I walk around my village, I constantly feel a-warm-apple-pie-feeling in me despite the cool air as I shuffle my feet through the leaves and crunch them to bits. SMASH YOU LEAVES!

The other day I took a 35 mile bike ride and felt pleasure and satisfaction as my tires cru-dunch-ckled on the path. Crunch. Crunch. It soon became the sound that put two year old Finn to sleep in the trailer I was pulling.

We've got sun today! Leaves get crispier.
I love French toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails