Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Telephone


Everytime the telephone rings I want to scream and hide.
I want to kick the callers and have no desire to hear their voice.

I hate the telephone. It makes my stomach wind up, curl up, screw it's self into a ball. It makes me never want to come out of my bedroom because then, well, then I'm closer to the ring.

Genuine loathing is what I have for that ringing telephone that sits in the living room, kitchen, the L-Room, the studio, my parent's room, and the basement family room.

That is why I like mobile phones. I have mine on silent all the time. If someone calls, I don't know until I choose to check it. Then I can call them back in my free time

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maggie,

    My name is Jaimie, I found your blog through Hartley's blog. I am a grad student with ADHD and SPD and wasn't diagnosed until college. I don't really like talking on the phone either (maybe not as much as you). It's really hard to read people over the phone! I really understand the need to keep everything written down. I put everything in my Blackberry to stay organized.

    Nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails