Thursday, February 10, 2011

He's Here! He's Here!



Feb 10 11] - IAN

I am ever ever ever so excited.
Ian is here.
In fact, he's sleeping in the room next door before we hang out.

This is, undoubtedly, the highlight of my week.

Other exciting moves - this guy is moving to Wallingford (50th & Sunshine) so I will be able to visit him much much more often.

He'll be a very short bike ride from my school (just 7.2 miles) and even closer to Phinney Community Center (1.4 miles). In fact, most weeks I already bike within 0.9 miles of the location of the new house (which is bright bright bright yellow). He's less than a mile from Green Lake. .4 miles from Dick's. .9 from the Burke Gilman (don't even have to turn right or left to get there - straight shot).

Best of all, he's a short bike ride from my house (13.1 miles). Before he lived in Bellevue in the middle of nowhere (on Phantom Lake) and nowhere near the Burke or bike routes I am familiar with.

Anyways.

Life is so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails