Thursday, February 10, 2011

Maybe Good Can Come With Glee: Tufts Beelzebubs



Maybe good things can come from Glee (in addition to the clean room I get when the weak plot plays in the background as I tidy up and wait for the songs).

One of my all time favourite a cappella groups is, hands down, the Tuft's Beelzebubs.

Adore them!

Love a cappella music.

Anyways, I was watching Glee when they came on with, er, I forget the song, but all I could think was, "I know those background voices!" I could've sworn they were the Beelzebubs.

Quick Google search.
Check!

Indeed, the talented Bubs' voices had taken over the "Warblers" the all-male academy in the plot of Glee.

And they still do.

What does this mean? Thanks to Glee, I get to hear more (and new) songs by the Beelzebubs instead of waiting all the way till Fall 2011 for their new album.

Also means, this humble college group has now been way up on the charts of iTunes and Billboard. Not bad, not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails