Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm Growin'! Habit Changes for the Better

Photos by Carole
Yes, that is half of a broken finger-cymbal in my mouth.

Oh goodness.
I'm growing.
Changing.
And my habits of life are changing.

Two in particular.
Wait! Three!

There have been some changes to my life lately, for the better, that I have thought would be temporary but have stuck on like glue. It's pretty incredible and gives me hope for the future.

First one is procrastination. It just isn't something I do anymore when it comes to school work. Right after school, or during the breaks, I get all of my homework done. It is very rare that I actually do any school work at home. This has been going on for about three quarters now.

Second is cleanliness and organization. Before I go to bed and before I leave the house, I put my life to order. Things can get really chaotic at times in my space, but I feel like I've done a significantly better job and keeping the mess from getting out of hand. Proud to say I think I've had the cleanest room in the house, for the majority of the time, for the past month or so.

Third is bedtime. I go to bed by 10:30 PM. Simple as that. Screens off by 9:30 PM and I put the computer away and just listen to classical music or the New Testament on CD. I take the last hour to tidy up, sip tea, read the Bible and walk through my next day.

And all of these changes make for a very, very happy Maggie.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, apparently I didn't see this post before I commented on your most recent one. Haha.

    Good for you Mags!

    ReplyDelete

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails