Friday, September 23, 2011

Shortest Of Updates From Island-Life at L'Abri


My disconnected life is bringing me more into a beautiful grounded existence.

Internet comes around once a week, usually.

I'm actively living with five other students and two "helpers" along with the "workers" who always live here.

Apart from studying, we are kept busy painting decks, picking beans, carrying sticks, making music, cleaning dishes, and drinking tea five times a day.

I manage to get out to wander the woods and island at least once a day.

This world is incredible.
What an awesome Creator we have!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the ssweet words! I would love to have tea with you. You pick the time and the place. ;D Your words brightened my day and. Made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this and I said "OH SWEET DAY, MÄGI POSTED!"
    Please keep posting.
    DID YOU GET MY LETTERS?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds amazing. Where are you doing all this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! I would LOVE to escape to that lifestyle for a while, but God has called me to something else for now.

    Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy this phase of your life (as you are doing), drink a calming cup of tea and have a woods wander for me.

    ReplyDelete

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails