Tuesday, October 11, 2011

143 Days Later


May 12, 2011
Thursday
Lake City, WA

I was dancing down the contra line and encountered a few jubilant lads who were spending a few nights to dance in Seattle on their way to Alaska.

May 13, 2011
Friday
Phinney Ridge, Seattle, WA

Saw them on the dance floor again.
Went to bar, left bar, went to Dick's, exchanged clothes, went to Cupcake Manor.

May 14, 2011
Saturday
Green Lake, Seattle, WA

Hang out continues through the night and into the morning. Off to Honkfest.

Boys continue on to Alaska and I remain in Seattle.

and then, 143 days later

October 4, 2011
Tuesday
Vancouver, BC

Back they come. North to South.
Seems like I've known them longer than I really do as I get thrown over a shoulder and carried around.

And perhaps I'll see them in around 193 days when they make there way back up to Alaska for another season of working.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails