Friday, November 11, 2011

Brother Unit. Sister Unit.


Brother Unit and Sister Unit.

But to my parents, we're the Son and Daughter Unit.

Siblings since 1990 - we like to tell stories in under a minute or two.
He just turned 24 yesterday and I've been 21 since September but haven't seen him since before then.

I've been living on an island up in Canada and he's been wandering the streets of Amsterdam on and off this past fall, prepping to be there for 7 months next year (and I get to visit him in the Spring!).

But yesterday on 11/10/2011 we were in the same place at the same time for the first time in a few months.

It was pretty great to see him. Tonight we're going to the Jason Webley concert.

I have a lot of respect for this guy.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to both of you! I'm lucky in that my family is all pretty much within a 2 hour drive. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails