Thursday, December 1, 2011

Don Quixote... Donkey-Otay


The village I live with has a bounty of those random surprises that always keep me giddy.

Todays' fog didn't leave until mid-late afternoon and I liked that. I liked looking out and having it seem as if the air was all lightly snowed on.

Our village has a bamboo grove, donkeys, a giant Grocery Outlet, thai-food restaurant in the old sex shop, a bike trail going through it that will take you to Seattle (the UW, Gas Works, Golden Gardens) and the British Import Store in Redmond (where they give you treacle and magical devonshire butter), and a state park, and... lots of wonderful, wonderful people.

Christian - an encouraging friend who's grown ever so much since high school and fantastic walking company.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails