Thursday, December 8, 2011

Roasted Roots, Tubers, and Bulbs


Roasted vegetables have held my heart for a while - and infiltrated my diet in the past few days.

Dinner - roasted yams (thank you Kyle!), onions, and carrots.
Lunch - roasted carrots, beets, and onion.

Chop veggies. Toss in a little bit of olive oil. Sprinkle with sea salt or kosher salt and marjoram.
Set the oven to 350°F. Roast for 30 minutes.

This is what my body likes.
Vegetables, it can handle.

Bread makes my body feel weird. Milk ick. Sugar is awful.

Sometimes I'm ok with them, but it's not always guaranteed.

This, can't go wrong. Feel most excellent, I do. I know there's quite a bit of sugar in carrots and beets, but I'm pretty good at processing it (with some spinach on the side, I'm set).

En Guete!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails