Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sleepy in the Cove



Sleep. So important. Such a day’s mood setter.

I thrive on a sleep schedule. When I go to bed by a certain time and wake up at another, my body loves it.

Lately I’ve been going to bed by 10:30 PM. I start my routine at 9:30. Throw the dogs out for a final wee and head inside and get myself ready while they’re still out. Then I drag their beds into the bathroom (where they sleep) and go outside and tell them, “Go pee! Go pee!” Because if I don’t, then they pee in the house overnight, leaving me a lovely mess to clean.

Hopefully they’re done by 10 PM and I can lock them away.
Then to bed I go, hopefully it’s not too cold.

This morning I woke up at 6:02 AM and felt super hot - sweaty hot. You know where you wake up and your neck is gross and moist? I guess that down blanket was doing it’s job. Go little furnace me, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails