Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Everything In Its Place Except When You're Distracted

Sometimes I look at my self and what I think I am going to write about and think, "Dang, girl - what's wrong with you?"

Here's what I was going to write about.

Everything has to have a place, as I misplace things like a maniac. I overcompensate for my disorganization with organization.

But I still do things without thinking.

I know its snowing, but it felt like a skirt day. Leggings? Where did I put you?

I didn't find the brown pair till the next day. Apparently I had decided to hang them up in the closet when on a clothes-put-away-spree.


See them there on the left?

And why did I think that was worth blogging about?
And why did I follow through and write it up even after determining it was not of interest?

Dude. But check it out! Corduroys! Paisley. Dots and swirls. Knits and sheers.
This closet is a safe place.

1 comment:

  1. You have a lot of fall colors in that closet :)

    ReplyDelete

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails