Thursday, January 19, 2012

Post-Contra High



Post-contra, everyone seems to be giddy from their metatarsal bones to their coronal suture.

After three hours of dancing, the endorphins are flowing free and I find it impossible to feel anything but joy.

The contra-high can run a bit long, some nights, keeping me from sleeping as my brain replays the twirls and grins of the night.

It's nice to have that guarantee, each week. It's convenient to know that each Friday, at 10:42 PM, life will be swell and all will be well.

3 comments:

  1. Cool blog! Thanks for stopping by mine and voting. Stay warm today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make contra sound like so much fun!! I wish I had the time/money to get back into all that dancing stuff!!

    ReplyDelete

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails