Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Seattle Snow



Between moving and action-panning - got this shot.



Seattle's had that white stuff now since Sunday morning
Lovely fluffy white stuff.

We were supposed to get a storm today. Nope. Didn't happen.

Warm. Cold. The fronts changed, or whatever they were, so it was just a pleasant sprinkle.

But we definitely don't do well with snow here. The city is built on hills and sliding around on those in a giant vehicle is not our hobby.

Can't say it changed my schedule much. I only go to school twice a week and half of the classes are online. I worked on school work as much as normal, today, maybe a bit more to get ahead.

4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful. I love snow-covered winter wonderlands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! what a great winter! wish we'd have some more snow over here in germany..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are pretty. :)

    I bet that snow suuucked, though.

    ReplyDelete

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails