Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Joelle :: Seven Months Later


I saw my best friend Joelle on Friday.
and Saturday and Sunday and Monday.
I hadn't seen her in ages.

Saw her over Princess Ryan's shoulder when dancing during the Seattle Fusion Festival at Velocity Dance Center on Capital Hill. With their permission, we 'sploded and colided and rolled on the ground together in jubilation before I hopped back to dancing with them.

Beloved Joelle.

She is a light in my life.
She is encouragement.
She represents goal and the pursuit of wisdom rooted in love

And, dude, I met this girl on the internet!

She saw my pictures of Switzerland relating to Rotary on Flickr and messaged me. Next thing I know she drove from Olympia to visit me in Seattle and we biked 26 miles.

Next time we were reunited was in Switzerland.

And on and on it goes.

Our time together this weekend was limited between dances and sleeping during the SFF, but it was the perfect amount.

Love her.


1 comment:

  1. So fun, I met one of my best friends through the internet too :)

    ReplyDelete

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails