Tuesday, January 8, 2013

It's Sickening.



Sick.

It’s easy to forget what it feels like to be sick. Then you get sick again and, well, BAM, you remember.

Currently, I have had a headache for 20 hours. I am lightheaded -- standing up feels like I’m going to fall. I feel detached from my body, yet sore. I feel nauseous. When outside, the freezing weather feels refreshing on my overheated body.

The headache's trigger was peculiar - pancakes.

I don't eat pancakes often.

These past 1-2 week have been weeks of just vegetables, rice, beans, and fruit. Just good stuff. I decided to see what would happen if I ate three small pancakes.

Within 10 minutes I had a piercing headache and felt nauseous.

The strange thing is, though, that the headache didn't go away. When I went to bed at 9:30 PM, it still ached. At 5 AM, it was still pulsing so that I could feel rushing in my ears.

Did a pancake do all that?

When I got up, I felt dizzy and disoriented and I realized that this might be a bit more complicated than pancakes.

Annnd today's my last day of work.
Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails