Monday, March 25, 2013

Week 1: Collisions and Connections [DC, VA, MD]

I am travelling around the East Coast as a means of reconnecting with folks and seeing what they're up to. These are the human beings I saw during my time in Washington DC.


Chris of Tenleytown.
The Australian exchange student I met in Switzerland in 2007.
He is a graduate student at American University.


Tucker of Georgetown.
I met him in 2009 or 2010 because people said we should.
He is a student at Georgetown University.

Susan of Bethesda.
I've known since 2nd grade.
She's studying to do medical work in the military and is an EMT.


Micah of Capitol Hill.
I met him at Canadian L'Abri in 2011.
He works at the Pentagon and has the term “nuclear” on his business card.


Jillian of Silver Springs.
I met her contra dancing in Seattle in 2011.
She's an herbalist and teaches dancing.


Megan (Megab) and Andrew in Eastern Market.
She is a close Seattle friend whom I've known for over a decade
&
He is a rad man who is conveniently in a relationship with Megan.
She's a student at the University of Washington.
He works for Microsoft.


Tess in Glen Echo.
Met her blues dancing at Elsewhere in Colorado.
She's finishing up her final year at Reed.

1 comment:

  1. Such a wonderful time with you, Mägi. Be well, do good work, and keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails