Friday, March 15, 2013

Folks Who Host Me



The kinds of people I will be staying with over the next month:

- The Australian I met in Switzerland back in '08
- A cyclist I once shared a swimming lane with in Alaska in '12
- A fellow au pair I met in Switzerland in '09
- Someone from my fifth grade class in '01/02
- Folks I met at L'Abri in '11
- A girl who was my neighbour during her exchange year to Kenmore from China in '08
- Tucker. 'nough said
- Dancers, yo

That's in the States.

Russia?

- The lad I met in a warehouse in Portland's distant cousin who he doesn't really know's wife's family
- Couchsurfing with rad folks

1 comment:

  1. I am so honored that I merited a "'nough said"

    I am so stoked to have you. Postal museum.

    ReplyDelete

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails