Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Day 17 Check-In



I've been on the road for 17 days now. That doesn't seem like much, does it.

I've traveled over 4,200 miles since Seattle (5,777 since Alaska).
I've slept in 15 different places.
I've slept in ten states.
I've traveled through 22 states.

I've lost 10 pounds.
True.
I have grown 19 inches.
False.

I've washed my hair three times.

I am thriving and trying to self-regulate best I can.

One observation I have is I do the best with extra loose plans, where things always work out. I'm also observing that I'm most at ease with dance friends.


I do best when I take one day a week to not go out and accomplish things. I need days where I have an apartment to myself and I can stay in my pyjamars and write and sort through photographs.

Today was bliss as my accomplished accomidating hostess, Kaci, had stacks and stacks of zines in her writing desk to flip through.

On going and going. Transitions and never settled.
I'm still comfortable in this life style.
I wonder how sustainble it is?
Over a month to go until there is any hope of having the same bed for over a month... maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails