Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Gummy Vitamins



Gummy vitamins will be the end of me.

I don't know how to stop eating them.

Yesterday I was at a Rite Aid in Rochester, New York with my friend Kaci. I've known Kaci since I was 18. I met her when I was an au pair in Arzier, Switzerland.

She was getting her mom some gummy vitamins and the deal was Buy 1 Get 1 Free. I got the free one -  a $10 thing of fish oil gummy vitamins.

They are so delicious. I love the texture. I love the sugar coating. I love the lemonade flavours. I love the starfish shapes... and I don't know how to stop eating them. This is not the first time I've encountered the gummy vitamins and eaten them until I felt sick..

Finally, half a jar of gummy vitamins later (a giant jar), I had to give them to Kaci to take away, otherwise I knew I'd finish it off on the train.

Bummer.
They were good.

I have to regulate myself pretty cautiously. When I buy things, I have to avoid sweet or salty, even if they're “health foods” or “organic” because I will down them. Simple. As. That. Gargggllllle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails