Saturday, April 6, 2013

Morning Stroll in Toronto


I got the finest invitation to go out for a walk, this morning, by my gracious hosts in Toronto for this week.

When the G family agreed to take me in for the week, all they knew of me was from stories they had been told of the two weeks Janice and Phil had gotten to know me in 2011 at L'Abri. It has been a magnificent gift to be spending time with this marvelous, loving family of five in the suburbs of Toronto, Ontario, Canada - just a 2,583 mile drive from Seattle if you drove straight there.


It certainly was nippy -- but the sun was out and that was worth celebrating, I'd say.


Foot races.
Exploring snail shells.
Sticks and mud.


Certainly an idyllic way to start the day, I'd say.
I felt refreshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails