Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Week 2: Collisions and Connections [MA, NH, ME, CT]


People I reconnected with in during the “Boston Week” of March 25 – April 1, 2013.


Kelsey is in Needham.
I met her in high school.
She is studying at Franklin W. Olin University/College of Engineering.


Brandon is in Cambridge.
I met him dancing on te third floor of his house in 2010.
He is a student at MIT Media Lab.


Charlotte is in Cambridge.
She was an exchange student to my high school from China and my neighbour.
She is a student at Harvard.


Daniel is from Oregon.
I first met him on the train to Chicago.
We met up in Portland, Maine.
He is traveling around with Amtrak.


Hannah is from Nottingham, New Hampshire.
I met her when she was an inkeeper in Haines, Alaska.
She works with a test scoring company, I believe.


Nora was in Newton for the week.
I met her this year after a dance at Om Fusion.
She is a student at Oberlin in Ohio.


Rachael is in Sommerville.
I met her in high school.
She is a student at Tufts.


Andrew is in Boston.
I met him in a warehouse in Portland, Oregon.
He is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails