Friday, April 5, 2013

You Guys Read This? Thank You.



“... I remember reading about that in your blog,” my friend said to me on a walk.
“Wait – you actually read my blog?”
“Yeah.”

I was flabbergasted.

I'm always surprised when folks actually take the time to read my blog. Beyond that, I am honoured. Thank you to those of you who spend time reading the words I have written out, the thoughts from my mind I've tried to turn into digestible digital bits.

I know folks view my blog, I read the statistics of my blog and I get anywhere from 70-300 viewers a day. This is always something that makes me go, “Really? Whoa.”

I always assume folks come by, check out the photographs, and leave without seeing a word. But, no, some of you are reading this! Oh my goodness.

And, once again, I really want to thank you for that! It means a lot to me – an overwhelming lot. It's hard to believe, sometimes, that people really care about what goes on in my little life and my whirring head. As said before, I feel quite honoured that you take the time here.

4 comments:

  1. The adventures I have in my life as a stay at home mom are SO different from the ones your have with all your traveling and meeting people and such. I might be living a bit vicariously through you! And I love reading your blog and what you are up to, and I am grateful that you take the time out of your day to share this with us!

    -Shanea

    ReplyDelete
  2. *waves* Hi Magi! :) I lurk. You're a fun (and instructive) person to follow on your roving way. It's great and fun to see you when you dance briefly through my life, and this is good too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading about your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heck, strangers even randomly think of you and pray for you, my dear.

    ReplyDelete

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails