Wednesday, July 24, 2013

This Blog Is 3%


Here's the crazy thing.

Despite how much I write.
Despite how much I cover.

You should know this:
This blog barely represents 3% of my life, yo.

There are oh so many moments that can't be documented and slip away. There are hundreds of things I want to record and... and... gah. I'm not even going anywhere with this.

Since I last got to write (a while ago) I've been to two new countries, have two new house-mates, went to a wedding and two birthday celebrations, didn't buy pig snouts but ate pig fat, met a west-coaster who felt like home, found a place for September...

Oh so much.
And... I'm tired. It's late. I want to write so much but I need to go to bed.
Frustration occurs when habits meet changing circumstances.

I need to let this one go.

1 comment:

  1. Might well be 3% but yr posts are a joy to read, keep them coming please : )

    ReplyDelete

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails