Thursday, February 13, 2014

51 Days Later :: Unpack

I've been the lower 48 for 51 days now and am still in the process of unpacking from Alaska. I'm sort of wondering why I do it all since, in 6 days, I'll be all packed up again and bound for British Columbia.

In these past 51 days, I've still kept to living out of a bag. I've gotten pretty good at it.

One of the reasons I love traveling is because I do get to live out of a bag. Mornings are a snap because I have one of two outfits, maybe three, to pick from. I've got the books I need in my pack and nothing else to distract me.

Traveling simplifies the problem of having too much crap in my life. You can't carry it with you.
I guess the solution to this would be to get rid of all the crap.
I'm working on it.

I'm hoping to have a giant yard sale this upcoming May in which I sell most of all of it.
Someday it won`t all be mine... maybeÉ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails