Thursday, March 27, 2014

Hide Away

Photo by Roommate Liz

Today is one of those days I don't want to happen. I think Shark Week might be starting in the next few days. That's probably it.

I feel like I'm in a perpetual state of confusion and about-to-cry-ness. Highs. Lows.

Everyone is going kayaking and I was going to go, but I just don't feel like I have it in me.

I don't feel like I have anything in me. I want to go drive to a beach in Tobbit and take a nap. I want to make him curtains. I want to go share a spelt-bar with Emily. I want to hide in my bed and feel safe. I want to listen to the radio while tucked inside my sleeping bag. I want to listen to This American Life and to my dad singing those songs he wrote when he was my age.

Zum Glück, all of this is doable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails