Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Morning Tea


One of the highlights of the day, for me, is morning tea. In the middle of our studies, reading books, listening to lectures, writing, and thinking or preparing breakfast, doing laundry, baking bread, or chopping wood, the entire community comes together for tea.

At L'Abri, we have tea five times a day.

Morning tea, to me, seems the coziest. We might talk about what we've been thinking about or perhaps end up playing with one of the kids.


It's time specifically meant, I think, to rest and get closer to each other.
Certainly worth the thirty minutes.

Wouldn't it be swell if we could all gather for tea throughout the day and take a moment to breath?

1 comment:

  1. Good day Mägi May!
    It's Christopher B!
    You seem to have disappeared from facebook, and I can't seem to remember your email. Anyhow, I think a stroll is in order! I've got the rest of this week off due to reading break, so I can hop on the ferry any time, day or evening. Or, if you're all booked, I'm sure I can make some time for you on a weekend in the near future, but the sooner the better!
    Let me know what's good for you - topha_b@hotmail.com
    P.S. I miss your face!

    ReplyDelete

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails