Friday, April 25, 2014

Current Postal Address

One of the first letters I ever wrote.

You can currently write to me at...

Mägi Hubert
General Delivery
Lopez Island, WA
98261

And if you wrote to me in the past few months, expect a letter soon. Some fog has lifted and my fingers are writing again. Scribbling. Scrawling.

There's also another address with a 49 in it that you can use to reach me. Both work fine.

I appreciate the postal encouragement I've receive from friends.. and foes. Well, foes don't normally post me encouragement.


If you're on Facebook and know me and know that you know some of my friends, perhaps you would consider posting this blogpost for folks?

3 comments:

  1. I think it says,

    "Det Ian Tak uO FOR TeU SUES I LIKDE WRKING WIT UO LOVE SIDR"

    I had some of my sounds out -- like I knew "ing" and that there was a "d" and a "e" to make the -ed sound.

    "Dear Ian,

    Thank you for the ____________. I liked working with you.

    Love,

    Sister"

    I had started to write out "M..." but then crossed it out. Sister seemed much more appropriate, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suess? Suet? We'll never know...

    ReplyDelete

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails