Thursday, July 17, 2014

Adventures with Sophie

\
Kiré was making dinner.
I had a short errand to run.

As I dashed off, she handed me Sophie, her beloved rabbit. I didn't take this lightly, as I know how dear they are to each other. I was actually pretty surprised that she would trust me with Sophie.

With Sophie as a passenger, I headed out to the Southend. I didn't know she was such a keen traveler when we started - no idea she was an idyllic companion.

She bounced around the truck, tried her paws out at the wheel, got in the way, got out of the way, balanced on top of East of Eden...

Overall, a good trip.


By the time we got back, the sun was setting and Kiré had dinner ready for us (amazingsoup, yo!). Solid evening.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment so I could visit your blog. What cute pics! Love your little camper. I plan for my next blog post to show how we've remodeled my Grandpa's 1972 camper retro-style. So fun! We took it out on a maiden voyage to the beach and we loved it. Much better than a tent :) Hope you have a great weekend. Blessings, Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails