Sunday, November 16, 2014

Pearl and I Had a Fort

I live with this sweet human, Pearl.
She's 16 months and generally has a strong desire to hang out in my room. I don't blame her - it's a pretty nice smelling place.

The other day, we made a fort.
Which means I made it.
And we went inside of it.

Curled up inside, we read National Geographic.
Which means we looked at the pictures.

And she is an absolute cuddle-bug.
So we cuddled.
Which means she wanted to lay on top of my face and try to lick it and whenever I got up, she'd protest and pat where I was laying before until I returned and then she would curl up on my face again.

She's a lovely human.
And that means exactly what it means.

1 comment:

  1. Woman after your own heart much!

    Also this has nothing to do with anything but I wanted you to know that I also cried in our ex-closet in the helper room, only on my side of it, and it was a good experience. There's something so great about crying in a closet; it makes one feel properly abject.

    ReplyDelete

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails