Thursday, November 27, 2014

WEAR YOUR SEATBELTS OK


Hey you guys.
I just crashed hardcore.

It was bad.
I didn't think so.

But people who actually know things about cars were like, "WHOA... you're... you're.. how???"
The doctor was really really surprised.
I had a few chest scans and my lungs are ok.
420 degrees of flipping over and over.

Anyways.
More on this later, because I'm in shock and keep crying randomly ('cept not.. because doors slamming is a good reason to cry, right?).

BUT YOU GUYS! WEAR YOUR SEATBELTS, OK!?!! DO IT!

I don't wear my seatbelt a lot of times when I'm in rural areas, like Haines.
I wore it tonight.
Doctor said it saved my life - and I know it did - or at least preserved a huge part of my well being and kept me from going through the windshield or slamming my face against it. I felt it hold me in places as the car kept rolling over and over. I was safe and secure. I am writing this now.

That's it.


It was pitch black, but, my brother has a super camera that takes pictures like this where the camera can see better than yer eyeballs.

IAN WANTS YOU TO KNOW HE TOOK THESE PICTURES BECAUSE HE IS A CRAFTSMAN.


2 comments:

  1. May the negative energies associated with such an event be kept far away from you or else transmuted into Love, Light, and Gratitude. May the emotions connected to all people and things surrounding this event be acknowledged and released so as to leave you free and clear and firmly grounded in the moment. Bless you Mägi May. You are loved more than you know.

    ReplyDelete

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails