Sunday, December 7, 2014

supercutehuman


I live with a supercutehuman.
Studying for finals is hard when, really I just wanna hug that human and play with her.
And then, I go downstairs for water and she runs after me, laughing and asking "UP? UP?"

So I hold her and give her plenty of hugs and kisses... but when I put her down, she cries.

I go upstairs to do math and she cries and cries and I'm doing math.

I'm sorry, Pearl. Really, I would much rather be with you than my math homework, right now.

Math Update

Studying for finals is rough. I don't know what's what. All these things I used to know seem to have gone somewhere. Luckily, I've calmed down a lot. A family took me in for the past few days and let me sit in front of their fire and cry at my math.

So, I can read my text book.

I'm trying to work on what I can. Trying to focus --- it's really hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails