Sunday, April 26, 2015

Eating Is Hard Right Now

The doctors want me to try to eat something every three hours to keep my sugar up.

You would think that was easy.
You would think three meals would be easy.

I thought so to --- until I kept not succeeding.

Yesterday I woke up feeling hungry but not wanting food. In my mind, this is not a mindset I want to be in so I decided to turn getting food into a positive event.

"I will take myself out on a date to get food!"
"I will walk to the Grateful Bread and eat anything I want to off the menu."

I set out, two blocks later, I felt a bit light-headed so I had to....

blogpostneverfinishedbecauseigottired

Moral is --- I can go 24 hours without eating because it doesn't please me always right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails