Thursday, May 7, 2015

Staying in Washington


It's hard to blog about future plans, right now, because, truly, it seems everything flip-flops each day.

Then I settle on an idea and get excited... and it changes a week later.

I found a plan and I want to make it happen. Because of this, I'm posting it with full intentions of making it happen. I've got folks who are aware and hopefully will verbally cue me to stay on track -- although I know, ultimately, it's all up to me.

This is what I posted on Facebook:

I hate to say anything, one way or the other, because things seem to change by the daily --- but it seems like I'm actually going to be sticking around Seattle for the next 2-3 years. Seattleites - you've been consistently good to me and this is a mighty fine place to stabilize, which is my current goal.

Goal 1 :: Stabilize
Goals 2 :: Degree thing

I came to Seattle just for a 2-3 weeks trip in December and now it's been four months and I'm surprised to still be here. I bought train tickets to California and New York and plane tickets to Ecuador, but plans are shifting as I focus on those two goals (especially the first one).

This is scary. So scary.
I can do this.

 In response, I got 79 likes which... well, blogging about likes feels a bit stupid -- but between that and 18 comments, I felt highly supported in the decision.

Going to try to stay in Washington state.
Go to school.

I think I can. I think I can.
I know I can. I know I can.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You actually blocked me. Guess I am really horrifically evil in your eyes. Okay, fine. Have a nice life.

    ReplyDelete

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails