Saturday, May 30, 2015

"That about covers it," he replies.


I have a friend named Peter.
He's great.

I go to his house and me ofers me lots of tea. He just gave me 3 MASSIVE bags of Dandy Blend, this dandelion root tea, because it made him fart a lot. I love that stuff. I will make it all.

He also gets this tea called Belly Booster which, when I take for my stomach, he makes sure I know it's really actually good for my uterus - cause I have one and he doesn't.

I just had him watch Sutton Foster and Jonathan Groff (?) on YouTube singing Anything Goes and I don't think he's too impressed.

"Mmmhmmmm," he just said.
"This is a terrific post," says he.
"Anything else?" I ask.
"That about covers it," he replies.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails