Friday, July 3, 2015

I Don't Care About These People And It's Great


There are so many people I... I... I don't really care about any more --- and it feels nice.

To clarify, it's not a loathing.

Just, growing up, there were people in my life I liked so much and wanted so badly to feel accepted by and I didn't, really. I didn't feel like they accepted me for me.

This created a weird complex of feeling inferior and not loving myself.

It wasn't on them to like me and I think it takes something to get comfortable with not everyone liking you.

Anyways, I'm reaching that point now...

(sort of makes me want to slim down the friend list on Facebook --- I don't really need to know what's going on in their lives any more, I never really did need to know)

Hoo-rah.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your sweet words of congratulations for our baby. Yes, I agree. As we grow up, isn't it nice when we feel like we don't have to have everyone liking us? It is very liberating! Hope you are having a great summer and having some fun adventures. Blessings, Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sweet words of congratulations for our baby. Yes, I agree. As we grow up, isn't it nice when we feel like we don't have to have everyone liking us? It is very liberating! Hope you are having a great summer and having some fun adventures. Blessings, Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails